Return Terms and Conditions:
- Email Sales@dnahyperformance.com with in 14 calendar days.
- All Returns must have a valid RMA number in order to be processed for a credit/exchange.
- Products (including original packaging) must be returned in new, resalable condition, with all pieces included.
- Any returns received without an RMA or in used/installed condition will be declined and the shipper must pay the return freight fees.
- All electronics returned need to be sealed and in their original packaging in order to receive a credit.
- We recommend shipping returned products via a tracking courier such as UPS, Fed-Ex or US certified Mail with insurance to ensure full credit.
- Special order items are not able to be accepted for return.
- If a free shipping item is returned the outbound shipping will be deducted from the refund. The customer is responsible for return shipping as well.
- If a customer changes an address, or enters an incorrect address, when placing the order the customer is responsible for any address change/correction fees billed by the carrier.
- If an order is returned not do to a defect, customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping fees will be deducted from the credit.
Occasionally packages are lost or misrouted during transit. Before contacting us, please note the following estimated delivery times for orders sent via Standard Shipping: Midwest – 1-3 business days
East and West Coast – 2-4 business days
AK/HI/PR – 4-6 business days
*Weekends and Holidays do not count as shipping days*
If your package has shipped and has not been received within the above timeframes, please contact us so that we can investigate.
Missing UPS packages: A UPS trace investigation takes up to 8 business days to be completed. IS UPS is unable to locate the package after 8 business days, a replacement item may be shipped.
Missing UPS Freight packages: UPS Freight missing package investigations do not have a set amount of tie that they take to be completed and are on a case by case basis.
Missing APO/FPO: Please note that the Military Postal Service Agency doesn’t not consider a package to be lost until 60 days after the date of mailing. If you still have not received the package within 60 days, contact us to assist with filing a missing package inquiry with MPSA. Once it is received, MPSA will contact to positively identify the owner and ship the item to the recipient should it be found
Missing USPS packages: Allow 7 business days after the expected date of delivery to locate the package before we are able to ship a replacement item.
Dnahyperformance.com does not warranty any parts. please contact the manufacturer directly to process your warranty. The manufacturer will have sole determination of the outcome of the claim. Dnahyperformance.com recommends contacting a professional for all installs.
Dnahyperformance.com is not responsible for any labor costs which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.